Aims and Scope: Drugs & Therapy Perspectives
Drugs & Therapy Perspectives provides concise, authoritative review articles to aid drug formulary and prescribing decisions. It is a digest of the latest drug knowledge covering the most important aspects of clinical therapeutics, including:
- Questions and answers on the clinical use of drugs.
- Comparisons of the features of various drugs, using differential feature tables.
- Current thinking on disease management.
- Step-by-step clinical decision-making, illustrated with patient care algorithms.
- First reports of serious adverse drug reactions.
- Clinically useful pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics.
- Developments in pharmacoeconomics and other research that have a bearing on clinical practice
- Original Research Articles focusing on the use of drugs in clinical practice.
All material is prepared by Adis editors and medical writers, unless otherwise noted. The preparation of material is not supported by any external funding. All review articles are subject to peer review by members of the journal's international editorial board and/or other experts.