1. X-ray analysis of prokaryotic and eukaryotic ribosomes.
Lasse B. Jenner, Adam Ben-Shem, Natalia Demeshkina, Marat Yusupov*, Gulnara Yusupova.
2. A passage through the ribosome by Cryo-EM.
Partha P. Datta and Ananya Chatterjee
3. Molecular dynamics simulations of the ribosome.
Karissa Y. Sanbonmatsu, Scott C. Blanchard and Paul C. Whitford.
4. Structural analyses of the ribosome by chemical modification methods.
Jonathan A. Leshin, Arturas Meskauskas, and Jonathan D. Dinman.
5. Methods for studying the interactions of translation factors with the ribosome.
6. Riboproteomic approaches to understanding IRES elements.
Encarnacion Martinez-Salas, David Piñeiro and Noemi Fernandez.
7. Rapid kinetic analysis of protein synthesis.
Marina V. Rodnina and Wolfgang Wintermeyer.
8. Investigating RNAs Involved in Translational Control by NMR and SAXS.
Kathryn D. Mouzakis, Jordan E. Burke and Samuel E. Butcher.
9. Analyses of RNA-ligand interactions by fluorescence anisotropy.
Aparna Kishor, Gary Brewer, Gerald M. Wilson
10. Approaches for the Identification and Characterization of RNA-Protein Interactions.
Saiprasad Palusa and Jeffrey Wilusz.
11. A multidisciplinary approach to RNA Localization.
Russell S. Hamilton, Graeme Ball and Ilan Davis.
12. Virtual Screening for RNA-interacting Small Molecules.
Hyun-Ju Park and So-Jung Park.
13. The ‘fifth’ RNA nucleotide: a role for ribosomal RNA pseudouridylation in control of gene expression at the translational level.
Mary McMahon, Cristian Bellodi, and Davide Ruggero.
14. Translational Control of Synaptic Plasticity and Memory.
Arkady Khoutorsky, Christos Gkogkas and Nahum Sonenberg.