Springer Asia Limited, Beijing Representative Office
Reports to Editorial Director, China
• To build up author/editor/reviewer network among Chinese scientific community
• To keep abreast of the latest development of responsible subject areas, focus on emerging or hot topics as well as interdisciplinary research.
• To plan, acquire and manage Editorial Projects. Editorial Projects include journals, books, conference proceedings and electronic database in the responsible areas.
• Master degree, ideally PhD, in Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, preferably acquired in a foreign country.
• Previous working experience in international science and technology publishing industry helpful.
• Experience of living / working in a foreign country outside China.
• Loves science and technology publishing and is committed to take editorial and publishing as a lifelong career.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• First class presentation skills, fluent written and spoken English.
• Ready to travel within China.
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and capable to handle multiple priorities.
• Highly motivated with a sense of self-discipline and of entrepreneurial interests.
• Proven mastery of Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Potential candidates who meet our requirements may apply with a cover letter and full resume in both English and Chinese stating your current and expected salaries, availability and contact details to email@example.com.