Springer Asia Limited, Beijing Representative Office
Report to the Executive Editor and Editors at Springer Beijing Office
• To assist the Executive Editor in administrative issues.
• To prepare reports, presentations and minutes as requested.
• To assist the editors to manage the publishing projects. Publishing projects include books, journals and electronic publications.
• To assist the editors to communicate with book/journal partners, authors, and reviewers.
• To work with other in-house teams to coordinate the editorial, production and promotional activities.
• To support the editors to prepare and manage their traveling and meeting schedules, handle phone calls and emails delegated by the editors.
• To enter data into various database systems and maintain the project information throughout the publishing process.
• To carry out other job functions as required by the editorial team.
• Bachelor degree or above, preferably in one of the scientific fields: Management, Mathematics, Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Philosophy, Law, Education, Arts, Language, or related fields.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Proven mastery of Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, and capability of handling multiple priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; good team player.
• Previous working experience in STM publishing industry is preferable, but not mandatory.
Potential candidates who meet our requirements may apply with a cover letter and full resume in both English and Chinese stating your current and expected salaries, availability and contact details to email@example.com.